First of all, happy New Year!
We've got plenty of exciting plans for 2015, but we thought it might be helfpul to take a moment first to review some of the improvements we made in 2014 (just in case you missed them).
- We improved our packaging and paperwork, switching to smaller boxes with included labels for easier filing.
- We upgraded our treatment setups to increase the quality and usability of this treatment planning tool. Here is a quick summary of the new features:
Color gums & teeth
Models for every step of treatment
3D representations of IPR & engagers
Tooth charts & instructions for every step
Missing teeth & placed engagers on chart
Embedded link to ClearComm
Better Mac support
- Phase Zero became the Starter Kit—everything your patient needs to get started with no separate approval required.
- You can now upgrade cases online instead of needing to call in.
- Several doctors published ClearCorrect case studies in national journals.
- Sirona announced official support for ClearCorrect in their upcoming CEREC Ortho software, and we accepted intraoral scans from more scanners than ever.
- We made some minor tweaks to our terms & conditions to allow new phases to be purchased for closed cases.
- We established a new diagnostics team based here in Round Rock, Texas.
- We earned ISO 13485 certification, paving the way for international expansion.
- We switched from UPS to FedEx for most shipments.
- We released a series of free training videos, including:
- We've also added some new items to the store, including:
We'll have plenty more to announce soon. Until then, we hope you have a great start to your new year!