We're happy to announce that ClearCorrect will be hosting a series of two-for-one workshops in 2017!
If you're new to clear aligners, start with Treatment Basics in the morning and continue with Practice Success after lunch. If you're ready for more advanced techniques, start with Practice Success and follow it up with Advanced Treatment.
Either way, you'll get one session with Dr. Ken Fischer, and another with Dr. Duane Grummons, both orthodontic specialists at the top of their fields.
Click the hotel link for information about the hotel. You can also contact an account representative at (888) 331-3323 if you have any other questions about registering.
There are two workshop bundles available: Treatment Basics & Practice Success or Advanced Treatment & Practice Success. You can bring up to 2 staff members at no additional cost, or bring 3 or more for a small additional fee.
We're also offering a 20% discount for those who register prior to 30 days of the workshop date. Enter in the promo code EARLYBIRD when checking out to take advantage of this great offer.
- Saturday, 13 May 2017, Austin, Texas at Renaissance Hotel Austin
- Saturday, 22 Jul. 2017, Las Vegas, NV at JW Marriott Las Vegas Resort & Spa
- Saturday, 5 Aug. 2017, New York, NY at JW Marriott Essex House
- Saturday, 30 Sept. 2017, Orlando, Florida at Gaylord Palms Resort
Dr. Ken Fischer presents a fast-paced and informative workshop. This workshop is ideal for doctors who have had no previous experience with clear aligner treatment or for doctors looking to refresh their knowledge on the subject. It features demonstrations covering a wide variety of scenarios. The workshop is a PACE approved program offering 4 hours of CE credit upon completion.
- Clear aligner/Ortho basics
- How to select cases for treatment
- Case examples – simple to moderate cases
- How to submit a case to ClearCorrect
- Best practices for impressions & scans
- Approving and disapproving Treatment setups: technician talk
- What you need to know about IPR
- Engagers – what are they and best practices
- Managing treatment – the basics including revisions & retention
|7:30 am – 8:00 am
|8:00 am – 12:00 pm
|12:00 pm – 1:00 pm
Dr. Duane Grummons presents an informative workshop offering tools with step-by-step actions to increase success in your practice. This workshop is for everyone; orthodontists, general practitioners, dental hygienists, assistants and office staff. The workshop is a PACE approved program offering 2 hours of CE credit upon completion.
- ClearCorrect and your practice success
- Doctor leadership inspires teamwork
- Patient experiences
- External and internal branding and marketing
- Thriving (not surviving) in a successful practice
- Tips and Insights ("secret sauce") shared by master clinician, Dr. Duane Grummons
|12:00 pm – 1:00 pm
|1:00 pm – 3:00 pm
Dr. Ken Fischer presents an informative workshop covering advanced techniques and a variety of cases treated with ClearCorrect. This workshop is ideal for doctors who have experience (5 or more cases) with clear aligner treatment or for orthodontists. It features demonstrations covering a wide variety of advanced scenarios. The workshop is a PACE approved program offering 3 hours of CE credit upon completion.
- History of clear aligners
- Mastering troubleshooting techniques for clear aligner treatment
- Auxiliaries for clear aligners – how and when to use them
- Case examples – difficult to complex cases
- Treatment setups for difficult cases: technician talk
- Finishing cases & revisions
|3:30 pm – 4:00 pm
||Advanced Treatment Reception
|4:00 pm – 7:00 pm
Dr. Ken Fischer, Orthodontic Specialist
Dr. Ken Fischer has been in practicing as an orthodontic specialist in Southern California since 1975. He is a Past-president of the California Association of Orthodontists and currently serves as a council chair for the AAO.
Dr. Fischer embraced clear aligner treatment in 2000 and has treated a broad spectrum of malocclusions in over 1200 patients. He served on the Invisalign Clinical Advisory Board for 13 years, but now serves ClearCorrect as its Clinical Advisor.
He is the author of a number of published articles, a mentor, domestic and international lecturer, and consultant for clear aligner orthodontic corrections.
Dr. Duane Grummons, Orthodontic Specialist
Dr. Duane Grummons is a Board Certified orthodontist who has lectured before most American orthodontic organizations and world-wide. He has published scientific articles in all major orthodontic journals; an orthodontic/TMD textbook; and many other chapters.
Dr. Grummons is internationally recognized for his efficient and clinically sensible approaches to facial orthopedic, facial asymmetry, TMD management, and non-extraction orthodontic treatments. He is known nationally for his Clear Aligner Therapy innovations and Total Patient Experience lectures emphasizing the Team Approach with staff.
Dr. Grummons is Associate Professor of Orthodontics at The Loma Linda University Medical Center Orthodontic Department. He has appeared before many dental, surgical and medical conferences, and has made radio/TV appearances. His orthodontic specialty practices were in Marina del Rey CA followed by his specialty facial orthopedics/orthodontics and 3D imaging center in Spokane, WA.
He now is busy as a national orthodontics practice consultant, lecturer in Airway Disorders and DentoFacial Orthopedics, and Orthodontic Specialty Management with Inspiration.
ClearCorrect is designated as an Approved PACE Program Provider by the Academy of General Dentistry. The formal continuing dental education programs of this program provider are accepted by AGD for Fellowship, Mastership and membership maintenance credit. Approval does not imply acceptance by a state or provincial board of dentistry or AGD endorsement. The current term of approval extends from 4/1/2015 to 3/31/2019. Provider ID 304173.