Last December, we announced Limited 6, an affordable new treatment option designed for minor anterior adjustments and orthodontic relapse cases. This week, we'd like to share how you can build your practice and expand the types of cases that you can treat with ClearCorrect by offering Limited 6 to your patients.
Limited 6 includes the following features:
- Up to six steps of treatment (single or dual-arch)
- A treatment setup
- Phase Zero
- A final retainer
We recommend using Limited 6 to treat the following cases:
- Minor to moderate anterior adjustments, such as diastema, crowding and spacing, and rotated incisors.
- Minor malocclusions, like closing black triangles or minor root torqueing/tipping.
- Orthodontic relapse cases, including both traditional ortho and clear aligner cases.
- Combination cases, like finishing off a traditional ortho case after brackets have been removed.
- Making minor adjustments before cosmetic dental work, such as placing crowns or veneers.
If you are unsure whether a patient is a good candidate for a Limited 6, you can request a case evaluation on ClearComm without even submitting impressions.
Why Limited 6?
- With six aligners, Limited 6 is the most affordable treatment option on the market for the length and capability of treatment.
- Because Limited 6 includes Phase Zero and a set of retainers, you don't have to worry about paying more for the extras.
- Get organized! With Limited 6, it's simple to manage your minor cases along with your Limited 12 and Unlimited cases in ClearComm.
- If issues arise that extend the length of treatment, you can easily upgrade to a Limited 12 or Unlimited case.
- Because Limited 6 is so affordable, you can pass the savings on to your patient. What's not to love about that?
Can't wait to get started? Submit your Limited 6 case online at dr.clearcorrect.com, and we'll give you a free Two-Day Air shipping label.