Dr. Ken Fischer ;presents a fast-paced and informative webinar. This webinar is ideal for doctors who have had no previous experience with clear aligner treatment or for doctors looking to refresh their knowledge on the subject. It features demonstrations covering a wide variety of scenarios. The webinar is a PACE approved program offering 2 hours of CE credit upon completion.
Contact one of our sales representatives at (888) 331-3323 to register, or click below to register online.
- Webinar login details will be emailed upon registration.
- Introduce the concept of clear aligners in orthodontic treatment.
- Introduce the basic concepts involved in the movement of teeth with clear aligners.
- Show the types of treatment possible with clear aligners.
- The importance of Clear Aligners in Orthodontic Treatment
- Submitting Cases
- The Treatment Setup
- Occlusion review
- 6 types of tooth movement
- Difficult movements
- IPR (Interproximal Reduction)
ClearCorrect is designated as an Approved PACE Program Provider by the Academy of General Dentistry. The formal continuing dental education programs of this program provider are accepted by AGD for Fellowship, Mastership and membership maintenance credit. Approval does not imply acceptance by a state or provincial board of dentistry or AGD endorsement. The current term of approval extends from 4/1/2015 to 3/31/2019. Provider ID 304173.