Earlier this year, we announced that we were going to start rolling out a number of changes to our terms and conditions. Well, we're excited to let you know that these changes are now in effect!
The new terms & conditions are available on ClearComm. Here's a quick summary of the changes going into effect:
- You're not obligated to pay until you approve a treatment setup
- You can ask us to recommend a case type
- We're shipping up to 12 steps at a time
- You can customize your wear schedule
- The Starter Kit has been incorporated into Phase 1
- Multiple sets of retainers now available
- Discounts are available for case submissions using intraoral scans
- Volume discounts start at 5 cases per quarter
- Limited revisions are a flat rate of $120 plus shipping, instead of $240 per phase
- Lab fees for Limited 6 and Limited 12 cases remain unchanged, while Unlimited lab fees are increased by $100
Your current cases will keep shipping in four-step phases, as originally scheduled. If you request a revision to a case that was submitted under previous terms, it will be available at the new reduced rate (still free, of course, for Unlimited cases until they close). When you request a revision you will be required to approve the setup. After a revision, you will start receiving up to 12 steps per phase, and the step numbering will change to sequential numeric steps. Replacements and retainers are also available for current cases at the new reduced rates.
If you have any questions feel free to contact one of our support representatives on our Help Center or call us at 888-331-3323.