We know that occasionally you can run into issues during treatment (aligner errors, a rotation not occurring as planned, fitting issues, occlusal gaps, etc.)
Our support representatives are here to assist you with any trouble you run into. We thought we would offer up some tips to assist you in getting your issue resolved as quickly and efficiently as possible.
Take a picture
We believe that sometimes a picture is worth a thousand words. Taking a picture of the problem you're having and sending it to one of our experienced support representatives can speed up the process and makes a huge difference in being able to resolve issues with certainty.
We'll need a close up clear picture of the occlusal, right and left lateral views of the arch in question both with and without the aligners.
So, if you can, take a picture of the problem you're having and send it to email@example.com.
Give support all the information
When getting assistance from a support rep, they need to know as much information about the issue you're having as possible in order to better assist you. When you send in a support request be sure to give the following information:
- Verify the step and case # marked on the aligner that the patient is trying on.
- Confirming when and what step the issue started.
- Was there any troubleshooting already done to correct the issue?
- If yes, what troubleshooting techniques did you already try?
- Is the patient compliant?
Before you call support about any fitting issues, you may want to review the options you have available to you first:
- Checking and breaking tight contacts in the area where the fitting issue is present.
- If there are difficult movements present in the area with the fitting issue you can try backtracking with a fresh aligner, dimples, auxillaries, and chewies to get it back on track.
- Reiterating patient compliance.
We hope you found this information useful!
Until next time...