Last week, we promised you more tips from our lead account reps: Rachel, Colleen, Katy, & Felicia.
Guess what this week's topic is?
[SPOILER ALERT] That's right, more tips from Rachel, Colleen, Katy, & Felicia!
5. Unclog the internet tubes
- If you're having trouble emailing photos to us, you can either submit your case online, split the photos across multiple emails, or resize your photos.
- No, it's not deja vu... We sent some helpful links on this topic just a couple of weeks ago. If you missed it, check out our previous post.
6. Marvin has a posse
- It's usually best to talk to your own rep when you can, but if you have trouble getting through, you can call a group extension to reach the first available representative who handles your area.
- Our account reps all answer the phone here in Houston, but they're split roughly by time zone into three groups:
- Western: x2903, 8-5 Pacific (9-6 Mountain)
- Central: x2902, 8-5 Central
- Eastern: x2091, 8-5 Eastern
- Here's a map of the account rep service areas:
7. The cool, refreshing taste of webinar
- Did you know that you and your staff can take a free refresher webinar any time?
- Email Maxi, our provider training director, at firstname.lastname@example.org to set up an appointment.
8. Ship, then schedule
- We highly recommend that you do not schedule your patient's fitting appointments until the aligners have shipped. You can save yourself a lot of grief by waiting for the shipment notification email.
- Until you get an actual tracking number, all of our projected shipping dates are just estimates. Many a patient has had to leave the dentist's office empty-handed because of a prematurely-scheduled appointment.
- We try to ship your aligners a week or two before you need them, but there are a lot of factors that can affect the exact schedule.
9. Doesn't it feel good to pay less?
- Did you know that when you submit 5 cases or more per quarter, you automatically get a discount on your cases for the next quarter? It's called Five for Five. Ask your account rep for details.
Have a great Labor Day weekend, everyone! Until next time...