We recently asked our providers for some of their marketing tips and we included some gems that we thought we'd share as well. We hope you find these tips helpful, coming into the holiday season!
- "People recognize comparisons easily displayed on a vertical poster with pictures." (See our 'Case Types' poster available at store.clearcorrect.com.)
- "Never sell dentistry. Educate the patient, and let them ask you for it."
- "Once I get a referral, I have found it easy to convert them to paying patients. First, all of the patients love that I refer them for digital scans. Second, the patients are very impressed by the animation (Treatment setup). Third, I keep a fishbowl full of unused aligners so patients can see and feel them."
- "We just did a big promo for 25% off that was a huge hit. Completely increased case acceptance and increased knowledge in our community of the service and where it is available."
- "Asking all patients if they are satisfied with their smile, especially with tooth alignment. Taking photos of all patients."
- "It's all about initiating conversations. The questions can come from my hygienists, assistants, front office staff, or myself."
- "Put your whole team in aligners, brackets or retainers."
- "Offer webinars which would provide education, benefits and potentially a stream of new cases."
- "We promote ClearCorrect on everything we do: our web page, door hangers, posters in the office--even our business cards. Current upgrades to the ClearCorrect system are prominently mentioned in staff meetings. Our hygienist is on the alert to mention ClearCorrect to likely patient candidates."
- "After each exam, my hygienist and I ask patients if they know about ClearCorrect. If they don't we explain it to them and show them the clear aligners. We explain to the patients how it works and how they or maybe someone they know could benefit from it."
- "The main thing we do in our practice to promote ClearCorrect is to charge the same amount for either treatment (i.e. the same cost for aligner therapy or fixed appliances). A lot of times, patients are quoted a higher fee for aligners vs. fixed appliances, so they are more likely to start treatment with us because of our pricing model."
- "I think it's really just a matter of confidence. If you confidently tell the patient that you have a solution for their smile that doesn't involve 'shots', 'drilling', and is a fraction of the cost of veneers, it's usually a done deal. I am careful not to pressure anyone--it's just presented as an idea. But i can't believe how many people have come back to me at a later time, after not being interested, and have decided to move ahead with treatment."
- "I had a really nice sign made for my office to advertise ClearCorrect. I forwarded the graphics from your website and had SpeedPro make a sign that shows nicely from the outside of my office, but doesn't show from the inside. From the waiting area you can look right out the window, with no advertising visible. I really like it."
Check out our Help Center for more information on the topic of marketing and practice building. Our online store also has great promotional items for your practice.
Until next time...